Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 5, 2014

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations
Can you believe Christmas is just around the corner!!!! This year has flew by. I guess being on this amazing design team has definitely made time pass quickly. 
I hope everyone is having a fabulous week, and getting ready to cook those massive meals for Thanksgiving. 
I have so much to be thankful for. My family, each day that God gives me, and the chance to see my grandchildren grow and learn. How about you, what do you have to be thankful for? 
My granddaughter and I went outside today and picked some leaves off the trees. We glued them on some cardstock, and gave them to her mommy! She is just three but she really had fun naming the colors of the leaves.
The colors are amazing here in Virginia during Fall. The mountains always remind me of a bowl of Fruit Loops LOL, with all of those beautiful colors.
 I have made two cards for you this week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them. I used the All Geared Up Collection for one and the Sweet Lullaby Collection for the other one.
Stop by Heartfelt Creations blog for more inspiration and to the meet the new designers.


Other products: Spellbinders: Standard Circles, Scalloped Circles, RRR rust ribbon, Distress Inks: Walnut Stain, Broken China, Brushed Corduroy, Mowed Lawn, Black Soot, Dried Marigold, Squeezed Lemonade, Clear Wink of Stella, metal gears, wooden button, twine, cardstock (CS): black, white, Memento Luxe Black ink.
Instructions: Take a piece of the All Geared Up paper collection and make a 6" by 6" card base. Take another piece of the paper collection and trim it to 5 3/4" by 5 3/4". Take some black CS and cut about fifteen chain links from the All Geared Up die, the largest scalloped circle, and the lace border. Stamp your image and sentiment on some white CS with the Memento Luxe ink. Color the image with Distress inks. Cut/emboss it with the largest circle. Then sponge the edges of the circle and the sentiment with them. Add all of the elements to the card by referring to the photo. Take the Wink of Stella and go over the image to add a little sparkle.


Other products: Spellbinders: Classic Square small, Fleur De Lis Squares, Memento ink: Summer Sky, Tuxedo Black, Pear Tart, Summer Sky, Cottage Ivy, Copic Markers, rhinestones, light green ribbon, one eyelet, cardstock: white, light green, rhinestone flower.
Instructions: Make a 6" by 6" light green card base. Cut a 5 3/4" by 5 3/4" and a 5" by 5" layer from the Sweet Lullaby paper collection. Add Double Dots to the back of the 5" by 5" layer. Take the Classic Tag from the Luggage and Tags Die, and cut a sentiment from the paper collection. Stamp the image on a piece of white CS, and color it with markers. Cut/emboss it with the large square. Sponge the layers and tag with Pear tart ink. Sponge the sky with Summer Sky, and the grass with Pear Tart and Cottage Ivy. Take the Fleur De Lis Square and cut/emboss the largest one. Add Double Dots to the back. Glue the image to the square. Make a tiny bow for the tag and add the eyelet. Add all of the elements to the card by referring to the photo.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!!!!
I appreciate each and every comment you leave!!


No comments:

Post a Comment