Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

World Card Making Day and Gina K


GINA K. & STAMP TV!

Today is World Card Making Day and there are a lot of things going on at Stamp TV and Gina K. Designs! Stamp TV is challenging you on Gina's new video below this World Card Making Day to try your hand at a FAUX LAYER CARD.  This is an awesome technique, and lots of fun to do. 
So challenge yourself!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Penny! Saw your forum discussion at the Outlawz, and came over to follow you! Thanks for sharing your great blog with us :) I hope you will follow my blog too: http://cherisheachpreciousday.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patti, your blog was wonderful. You have so many interesting things there..

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete