Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hello Everyone! 

I just wanted to show you some of my cards I made This week  
for few Challenges on the Outlawz!


Each card was colored with Copic Markers! I Love Copics.On Wednesday's card The fish were fussy cut and popped up on an A2 card. I made the background on the Tuesday's card with black Memento ink. I sponged the edges and stamp the leaves. I used an A2 card. 


Wednesday's Sketch Challenge                 Tuesday's Color Challenge


On Sunday's card I used ultra fine silver embossing powder and braided ribbon. I added silver glitter paper and an embossed background.  Friday's card was sponged with Memento ink Angel pink and Lulu Lavender. 

Sunday's Clean and Simple CAS       Friday's Copic/Promarker Challenge








I hope you have enjoyed my new cards. I will be adding more very soon. The next post I am going to have is adding some pictures of my craft room. Thank you for stopping by, and hope to see you again real soon.