Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hello Everyone! 

I just wanted to show you some of my cards I made This week  
for few Challenges on the Outlawz!


Each card was colored with Copic Markers! I Love Copics.On Wednesday's card The fish were fussy cut and popped up on an A2 card. I made the background on the Tuesday's card with black Memento ink. I sponged the edges and stamp the leaves. I used an A2 card. 


Wednesday's Sketch Challenge                 Tuesday's Color Challenge


On Sunday's card I used ultra fine silver embossing powder and braided ribbon. I added silver glitter paper and an embossed background.  Friday's card was sponged with Memento ink Angel pink and Lulu Lavender. 

Sunday's Clean and Simple CAS       Friday's Copic/Promarker Challenge








I hope you have enjoyed my new cards. I will be adding more very soon. The next post I am going to have is adding some pictures of my craft room. Thank you for stopping by, and hope to see you again real soon.







6 comments:

  1. Goodness gracious Penny, your cards are just amazing. I love each and every one of them. I could look at your colored cards all day long...they are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan thank you so much for commenting on my cards I really appreciate it!!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year my dear. I love your new creations!!! Your coloring is fantastic. Love the baby image, where did you get it?? Very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy, I will email you with that name of where I got the baby from. Thank you for commenting!!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Penny! These are great cards! Way to go - very inspiring, thanks! :) Where did you get those little fishies?! They're adorable! I'm just now learning to color with Copics and I need LOTS of practice with shading. Oh, I hope I get better. Ha!
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful work. Looking forward to seeing pix of your craft room too. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dotti thank you so much for commenting I will email you the name of the stamp set. I bet you are doing great coloring. I am so excited for you.

      Delete