Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Anything is possible

Greeting Card Challenge

Glitter Card

This card is for a Challenge on the 

I had so much fun making this card.
I love using glitter.
4.25 by 5.5 card  
Five pedal punch.  Two for each flower
Copic Markers for the mermaid.Leaf punch. 
 This is a really simple card a couple of punches  some 
markers and done!

6 comments:

  1. What an awesome card! Your coloring is superb & the layout is FAB...very nice work Hun & TFS!!!

    I found your blog on the Outlawz & I'm now following you. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your art!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by Jackie, and leaving such wonderful comments. I am glad you joined. I will see if you have a blog and follow you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darling...your card brings a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't look simple :-) very nice design and colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Joyce!! Your comments are so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pfft..."really simple", eh? "Couple of punches, some markers, and done", eh? Are you kidding me? You are so good with the amazing copic coloring that you think that it's easy? Ha! You are too funny. You MAKE it look easy, but, it's really not. I love glitter, also. Nicely done, so sparkly!! I love this little mermaid stamp, it's just too cute! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete