Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Feel Better Soon

Shaker Card

This is for the Sketch Challenge

This card is a 4.25 by 5.5 card. 
Martha Stewart punch for the sides. 
 Spellbinder's Lacey Circles and Lacey Ovals for the focal point.
 Center is K&Company  Shaker.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card. Love that MS punch on the sides...and those colors, so yummy...and it's a shaker card? Looks gorgeous, love that pink and green combo. Well done! And it shakes? Cool.

    ReplyDelete