Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

June 9, 2013

 Color Challenge 

Come on over to the Outlawz this week for our newest challenge!

We would be so happy if you joined us.

Every week we will challenge you to use particular colors and a Twist which we will call

"Jubilous July"



Color Challenge is so excited to have a fabulous sponsor for the month of July.

Three "R" Girls Scrap
A $15.00 gift certificate from 7 Kids College Fund

Laurian selected the lovely color palette and
inspiration photo for this challenge!
Here is my  Inspiration card for this week
5.5" by 4.25" card base, first layer 5 3/8" by 4 1/8", second layer 5.25" by 4". I colored my image with Prismacolor pencils, and added Ultra thick embossing powder to make my flowers Glossy. I made the leaves with a dollar stamp from Michael's Craft store, and added some tiny gems.

Congratulations to Sue Woods Our June winner!
Thanks for stopping by!!!

Happy stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment