Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Nov. 20, 2013 HC

Welcome to Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations
I absolutely love the Sun kissed Fleur Collections The lightly colored papers and the amazing flower set is so amazing!! There are so many amazing projects by the rest of the Design team. Stop by Heartfelt Creations blog and take a look.
I had a great time creating this project this week. I have been wanting to try a new design so I purchase a plaque and decided to Alter it. WOW was this fun!! So many things to add and so much freedom to go along with it. And of course Heartfelt Creations amazing Stamps, dies, and papers. I hope you like it!!




HCPC 3474 Heartfelt Expressions PreCut Set
HCPC 3533 Sun Kissed Fleur PreCut Set
HCD 729 Decorative Blossom Corner Die
HCD 734 Sun Kissed Fleur Die
HCPC 3545 Open Leaf PreCut Set
HCD 736 Classic Leaf Die
253844 Les Papillions
253852 Fancy Framed Tags Two
HCDP1 233 Sun Kissed Paper Collection
159723 Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear
159223 Paper Blossoms Molding Mat
459222 Paper Blossoms Tool Kit
452255 Grand Calibur


Matte Mod Podge, Gesso, Pearls, Pearl Brads, Beads and Findings, Plaque, Copic Markers, Memento inks Desert Sand, Rich Cocoa, Dandelion, Cantaloupe, Summer sky, Spellbinders Fanciful Flight, Gold Metallic ribbon, Baby Blue CS, Glue Gun, 100lb weight white CS

Instructions: Click to see larger image of this project. Cover the plaque in Gesso and let dry. Cut a 4 1/2" x 3" card panel from the Sun Kissed paper collection and cut a 4 3/4" by 3 1/4" paper and sponge with Memento Summer Sky. Glue them together. Brush on MP and place them in the center of your Plaque. Brush on more (MP) and add your Decorative corner die. Cover papers and corner die in (MP). Stamp your sentiment on the white CS, and cut it with Fancy Framed Tags 2. Sponge it with Desert Sand, Dandelion, and Cantaloupe ink. Take the 100lb weight CS and Stamp your flowers four times. Color them with Copic markers Y-17, YR-15, Y-13 and sponge them with Memento Rich Cocoa. For more information on making the flowers watch this video. Use the Copic marker E-49 and color some white pearls and let dry. Add the brads to the center of the three largest flowers, and the pearls to the rest. Take the glue gun and glue each flower to the Plaque. Add beads and findings in open places between flowers. Take white CS and Stamp and cut three sets of leaves. Color them with Copic Markers G-20, G-21, G-29, Y-02 and sponge them with Rich cocoa ink. Cut them into individual leaves and place around the flowers. Take papers from the Sun Kissed paper collection and blue CS and cut and emboss two butterflies. Color more white pearls with E-49. Glue them to the butterflies. Hot glue them to your plaque. Take your ribbon and tie a bow, and the heart and glue them both to the handle of the plaque.

No comments:

Post a Comment