Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wednesday Nov. 6, 2013

Heartfelt Creations Wednesday, and Pearls are on the menu.
I am so happy to present my first card for Heartfelt Creations Design Team. 
I hope you will go over to Heartfelt Creations Blog and see all of the amazing cards and projects. This is going to be an amazing journey, and I look forward to sharing it with you.

These are the Heartfelt Creations Products I used:

Other products used: Copic Markers - B91, B95, Memento Lulu Lavender and Summer Sky, Spellbinder Classic Ovals, pearl pen, glue

Instructions:
Cut a 6 x 12 piece of Burst of Splendor patterned paper. Score it at 6" and fold it in half. Sponge it with Memento Summer Sky ink. Now cut a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 layer and sponge it with Mementos Lulu Lavender ink. Adhere it to the card. Take a 4" doily and sponge it with 3D Stamp Paint, Light Blue metallic and Rose Metallic. Take Walnut Brown Metallic and just sponge the edges a little. Cut it in half and add it to the card. Set the card aside to make the center piece. Cut a 4 1/4" x 3 1/4" layer and sponge it with Memento Summer Sky, and a 4" x 3" layer sponged with Memento Lulu Lavender. Adhere them together. Die cut an Oval sentiment from Posy Patch Paper Collection. Sponge it with Memento Lulu Lavender and Summer Sky. Then add double dots DDOTS to the back and add to the two layers. Adhere it to the front of the card. I took some Silver outlines and added them around two of the layers, and some random pearls from my stash. Set the card aside and make the flowers now. Cut 11 small petals, two of the large petals, and one of each of the other sizes from Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3318 Daisy Patch Flowers stamp set and cut them out with Heartfelt Creations die set Daisy Patch HCD 703. Color each one with Copic markers B-91 and B-95. Flip them over and shape each petal with a Stylus. Take 2 large petals and one of each of the other petals to make the large flower. Take two small petals, and glue them together to make the rest of the flowers. I used a pearl pen for the centers of the flowers.

Thank you for stopping by!!
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment