Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

October 21, 2014

Hello and welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations. We are still showcasing the 
I made two cards this week, and played around with the dies and came up with a couple new flowers. I will have a photo tutorial to show you what I did. 
I hope you can stop by Heartfelt Creations blog and see all of the beautiful inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.



Other Products: Blue - white cardstock (CS), Distress Inks Black Soot, 1/2" glitter rhinestones, Copic Markers, and a finger sponge.
Instructions: Make a 6" by 6" blue card base. Take a 6" by 6" card panel from the All Geared Up Paper Collection, and trim it to 5 7/8" by 5 7/8". Add it to the card front. Take the All Geared Up Die and cut ten of the medium gears in blue CS. Cut the outer ring off of them leaving only the centers left. I will have a tutorial to show you how if you need it. Sponge black ink to the edges. Mold and shape them, and then glue two together. Cut four of the leaves out in white CS, and color them with markers. Stamp the image, on the front of the card panel, and color it with markers. Stamp the two sentiments on blue CS with black ink, and cut them out with the License plate Die. Add Double Dots to the back of CRE8ART. Add the flowers, leaves, and sentiments to the card. I will have a photo Tutorial on making the flowers on my blog.





Products Used:
All Geared Up Paper Collection
All Geared Up Die
Tarnished Gears PreCut Set
Cogs and Gears PreCut Set
Grand Calibur
Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear
Spellbinders Tool N' One
Double Dots 100pc.
Paper Blossoms Molding Mat
Paper Blossoms Tool Kit
Essential Glue Pad

Project Instructions:  Other Products: Distress Inks - Dried Marigold - Peacock Feathers - Mowed Lawn - Squeezed Lemonade - Black Soot, rhinestones, kraft - black - blue cardstock (CS), sponges, Black glitter embossing powder, heat gun.
Instructions: Cut a piece of the All Geared Up paper collection to 10" by 7" to make a 5" by 7" card base. Cut four of the Medium gears in black CS with the All Geared Up Die. Cut three more in blue CS and keep the negative pieces from the die, You will make flowers with them. Stamp the Cogs and Gears on to a piece of the paper collection with the glue pad. Pour the embossing powder over it and heat set. Trim it down to 4" by 6" Sponge it with the Distress Inks. Add two of the black gears to the top, and two to the bottom. Stamp the sentiment on kraft CS with the glue pad add embossing powder, and heat set. Place Double Dots on the back and add the other two black gears to the corners. Refer to the tutorial for how to make the flowers. You will need 28 negative pieces from the blue die cut gears. Add all of the elements to the card according to the photo.



This is the paper I chose from the All Geared Up Collection. 

I then stamped my image with the glue pad and added sparkle black embossing powder. Then heat set it. I then began using Distress Inks with a finger sponge.


Refer to the directions for more of the colors I used.

After that I used some Fantastix to add some direct color to the image.

I sponged the edges with black ink.

I added a couple die cuts from the All geared Up die, and then placed it on my card front.
For the flowers I used the negatives from the medium gear. I glued them together and then added two staggered together to make the flower. 


Then I took a poky tool and curled the edges up, and added centers to them.

For the second card I am just doing the tutorial for the flowers.
First I cut the die cuts out, and trimmed the center of it out.

Ink the edges of the flowers with black ink.
Then you will take the part you cut out and place it on the flower molding mat upside down to shape them.
 Then Turn them over to the front and move the stylus in a circular motion around the center.
 take two of the flowers and glue them together in a staggered position, and add the rhinestones to the centers. The ones I used are 1/2" in size.









No comments:

Post a Comment