Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

November 12, 2014

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations
I decided to make a Christmas card this week. I had a great time making it. It has such a cute snowman on it. 
I hope you will get a chance to stop by Heartfelt Creations blog and look at all of the amazing inspiration. 
Check out the sneak peak at the Romantique Collection coming out on November, 28th!! 
Until then we are still debuting the 


Other Products: Spellbinders Create A Flake 4, Grand Squares, Hero Arts Black ink, cardstock (CS): red, white, gold glitter.
Instructions: Make a white 6" by 6" card base. Take the third square and cut and emboss it with red CS. Add it to the card base. Take the 6" by 6" snowman card panel from the Christmas Card collection, and trim it to 5 3/4" by 5 3/4”, then add it to the red square. Cut two snowflakes with the snowflake die in white CS. Stamp two sets of the Poinsettias onto red CS, then cut them out with the matching die. Mold and shape them, and add two of them together to make the flowers. Add glue to the centers then add Prills and let them dry. Cut the sentiment to 3/4" by 1 3/4", and add a layer of red CS 1" by 2". Cut six sprigs in gold glitter, then add all of the elements to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment