Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December 2, 2014

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations
I made my card this week with Romantique Garden Collection. This collection is amazing with its beautiful stamps and dies. The paper collection is so full of color and themes of love.
I hope you will find time to stop by Heartfelt Creations Blog to see all of the amazing inspiration waiting for you.



Other Products: Copic Markers, cardstock (CS) white - green, two eyelets, gold twine.
Instructions: Take a piece of the Romantique Garden Paper Collection, and make a 6" by 6" card base, then cut a 4" by 5" card panel from the paper collection. Stamp the Swans stamp set and stamp the water in black ink. Line up the two swans and stamp them on the edge of the water. Color them with markers. Cut the image slightly smaller than the card panel. Stamp the Heartthrob flowers on white CS, and color them with markers. Cut them with the matching die. Cut two of the flower flourishes in green CS, and add the colored flowers to them. Take the Classic Tag from the Luggage and tag dies and cut two tags from the paper collection. Add an eyelet and some gold twine to each one. Cut a sentiment from the paper collection. Add Double Dots to the back of the card panel. Add glue to the sides and bottom, on the back of the colored image. You need the top open to slide the tags into. Place the card panel over the image. Add the flourishes, sentiment, and tags to the card.


Thank you for stopping by!!
I always love to read your wonderful comments.
Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment