Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January 27, 2014

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations.
It is bitterly cold here in VA., but no snow. I would love to see some snow, but not as much as the East Coast is getting. 
I made a card this week with the Birds and Blooms collection. This is a beautiful collection with 
so many amazing stamps, dies and papers.
I hope you will get a chance to play with the collection, and create some amazing projects.
Stop by Heartfelt Creations blog for more inspiration from the rest of the 
Design Team.
You can also take a peak at a card made with the Butterfly Medley Collection, coming in February.


          Products Used:
Birds and Blooms Paper Collection
Birds and Blooms Collage Cling Stamp Set
Birds and Blooms Cling Stamp Set
Arianna Lace Die
Birds and Blooms Die
Paper Blossoms Tool Kit
Paper Blossoms Molding Mat
Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear
Metal Glue Tip - Art Institute
Double Dots 100pc.
Essential Glue Pad
Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black

                         Project Instructions: 
Other Products: Distress Inks Mowed Lawn - Tumbled Glass - Squeezed Lemonade - Picked Raspberry - Walnut Stain - Black Soot, Blending tool, mini ink blending sponges, Neenah White #80 white - green cardstock (CS), Eclipse Black CS, Clear embossing powder, heat tool.
Instructions: Take a piece the Birds and Blooms paper collection and cut it in half to make a side folded 6" by 6" card base. Stamp the Birds and Blooms Collage and stamp it on white CS with Essential Glue pad. Cover it with clear embossing powder, and heat set. Trim it to 4 1/2" by 5 1/2". Sponge it with Distress inks starting with the lighter colors and working your way to the darker ones. Distress the edges and then sponge the edges with Black Soot, and also sponge the edges of the card base. Die cut two of the Arianna blooms flowers with black CS. Cut them in half and add two to each side of the card. Stamp two birds in black ink on white CS, and five leaves on green CS. Color the birds with Copic Markers, and sponge the leaves with Black Soot. Die cut them with the matching die. Cut Double Dots in half and add them to the leaves. Double the Double Dots on the back of the birds and add them to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment