Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

November 11, 2015 HC

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations.
We are introducing the All Glammed Up Collection. I love it.
The shoe dies and stamps are so much fun to work with. the Beautiful papers, amazing stamps, and awesome dies make creating so easy.
I hope you enjoy this collection as much as I am. Don't forget to stop by Heartfelt Creations blog to look at all of the amazing projects by the rest of the design team.


Project Instructions: 

Other products: Red - white cardstock (CS), Copic Markers E 00 - 000 - 02 - 11 - 31 - 34 - 35, RV 21 - 22 - 29, YG 21 - 25 - 63, C 9, ribbon, brads
Instructions: Make a red 6" by 6" card base. Take the black script paper from the All Glammed Up paper collection and trim it to 5 7/8" by 5 7/8". Add it to the front of the card base. Take the matching card panel and trim it to 5 3/4" by 5 3/4" add it to the black layer. Stamp the All Glammed Up sentiment, and the Heels and Roses in black ink on white cardstock. Stamp one Heels and Roses on black cardstock. Color the image with Copic Markers. Add the black Heels and roses to the back of the colored image. Add a 1/4" black layer to the sentiment. Add Double Dots to the back of both images. Add them to the card. Add a bow to the shoe and the brads to the sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment