Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

December 12, 2015 HC

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations.We are debuting the 
What an amazing collection of papers, stamps, and dies. I love the rich colors and those adorable coffee cups. This collection would bring a smile to anyone's face.
Stop by Heartfelt Creations blog to see all of the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.




Products Used: 

Project Instructions: 

Other products: Black, blue cardstock (CS), blue rhinestones, colored pencils light and dark brown, blue
Instructions: Take a piece of the Coffee Talk paper collection and cut a 6" by 6" card base. Take another piece of the paper collection, trim it to 5 1/2" by 5 1/2" and stamp the Coffee Talk background stamp in black ink. Color it with the colored pencils, and add it to the card base. Cut two of the matching boarder dies. One in blue and one in black. Glue them together and then add them to the card. Add blue rhinestones to the boarder. Stamp the All Stacked Up tea cups stamp on blue (CS). Cut it out with the matching die. Add Double Dots to the backs and add it to the card.

Thank you for stopping by my blog!!!
I really appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, love the sweet image and pretty details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dr Jumba for your genuine spells. This is really incredible, and I have never experienced anything like this in my life. Before I came in contact with Dr Jumba, I have tried every possible means that I could to get my husband back, but I actually came to realize that nothing was working out for me, and my husband had developed a lot of hatred for me.. I thought there was no hope of reuniting with my husband until my friend told me about dr jumba and she gave me dr jumba website i googled it and read good reviews about Dr Jumba work , I decided to give it a try and I did everything that he instructed me and I trusted in him and followed his instructions just as he had guaranteed me in 24 hours, and that was exactly when my husband called me and ask for forgiveness that he his on his way to my house .. We are good more than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! Thank you so much for your authentic and indisputable spells. Thank you Dr Jumba for your help. If you need help in your marriage or broken relationship, contact Dr Jumba right now for urgent help Email: wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com OR wiccalovelovespelltools@yahoo.com View his website https://drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com/ Call/WhatsApp him: +19085174108

      Delete