Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March 19, 2014 HC

Welcome to another Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations. Is everyone ready for Spring? I know I am. We just had another round of ice, sleet, snow, and all of the cold to go with it. They are calling for more sleet tonight!!! I am ready for some warm weather and for the flowers to bloom. 
My projects this week are from the Once Upon a Time Collection. This is a beautiful set of stamps, papers, and dies. Slip on over to Heartfelt Creations Blog and look at all of the beautiful cards and projects by my fellow teammates. I did some sponging and added some blues and pinks in one project this week and some dark browns in another. I hope you enjoy what I made for you this week and find time in your week to do some creating of your own. Thank you so much for stopping by. I always love to read your wonderful comments. 

                   Time Laugh Dream

Other Products: Memento Desert Sand, Summer Sky, Angel Pink inks. Bazzill Blackbird cardstock (CS), Blue Rhinestones, White CS, Copic Markers YG 23, B000, B21, R83, and E3.
Instructions: Cut a piece of black CS to 10" by 7" to make a 5" by 7" card base. Stamp the image on white CS with black ink. Cut it down to 3 1/2" by 1 1/2". Now cut it into three equal pieces 3 1/2" by 1 1/2". Sponge the images with Memento Inks, then color them with the Copic Markers. Cut three pieces of black CS to 3 3/4" by 1 3/4”. Glue the image and black strips together. Add Double Dots to the back of each one. Take a 5" by 7" card panel from the paper collection and cut it to 4 1/2" by 6 1/2". Sponge the edges with the Memento inks then add it to the card base. Then add the images as shown in the photo. Stamp and cut the flowers from a piece of the paper collection. Sponge them with pink ink and add the blue Rhinestones to the center of each flower. Add the flowers to the card.

                                                                                                                A Time To Remember

Other products: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa, and Desert Sand inks. Bazzill Brown Cardstock (CS), white CS.
Instructions: Take a piece of the paper from the collection and cut it to 12" by 6", to make a 6" by 6" card. Stamp the Timeless Clocks in Memento black ink, then cut it with the matching die. Sponge the card and clocks with the Memento Inks. Cut another set of the clocks with brown CS. Layer them to the back of the clock faces. Add Double Dots to the backs of three of the clocks. Cut the Spellbinders Retro Mod Clocks in brown CS and sponge with black ink. Add the clocks to the card as shown in the above photo. Cut the sentiment from the paper collection to 1 1/2" by 5", and then cut a piece of brown CS to 1 3/4" by 5 1/4". Layer them and add Double Dots to the back. Add it to the card.



Happy Crafting!!!
I am entering these cards in the following challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment