Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May 13, 2014 HC

Welcome to this weeks Post with Heartfelt Creations.
 I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!! I know I did. I had all my children and grandchildren here with me, and we had a cook out. It was great.It is time for a new collection this week. Your are going to love it. 
We know everybody loves babies, so I know you are going to fall in love with Heartfelt Creations
You can save all your special moments with your special little ones with this endearing baby and toddler themed assortment of papers, stamps, and dies. 
The colors of yellow, pink, and blue are sure to satisfy all your baby and toddler needs. There are six detailed stamp sets for showers, cards, invitations, and mini albums. 
Let your imagination be your guide. The dies in this collection have flowers, booties, and a beautiful baby carriage.
Leave a comment on the Heartfelt Creations blog by May 20th and you will be entered to win the entire collection valued at $150.00
    



Products Used:
HCPC 3605 Sweet Lullaby Sentiments PreCut Set
HCDP1 243 Sweet Lullaby Paper Collection
HCD 746 Sweet Lullaby Die
HCD 744 Once Upon a Time Die
HCD 712 Bella Rose Die
278859 Melt Art Melting Pot
278039 Melt Art Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel
159723 Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear
452255 Grand Calibur
159223 Paper Blossoms Molding Mat
 459222 Paper Blossoms Tool Kit
 DDOTS Double Dots 100pc.

Project Instructions:

Other Products: Lavender cardstock (CS), white CS, Memento Tuxedo Black - Sweet Plum inks, ribbon, pearls.

Instructions: Cut a piece of lavender CS to 5 1/2" by 11" for a 5 1/2" by 5 1/2" card base. Cut a piece of white CS to 5 1/4" by 5 1/4", and add it to the card. Take two pieces of the Sweet Lullaby paper collection, and cut one to 5" by 5" and one to 5" by 2 1/4" adhere them together and add the 6" piece of ribbon. Add Double Dots to the back and add it to the card. Choose another piece of the paper collection and cut five of each size flower and sponge them with plum ink. Mold and shape them, then add one of each size to make the five flowers. Add pearls to the centers. Cut/emboss one Bella Rose die in white CS. Add the flourish and flowers to the card. Cut/emboss two booties with the Sweet Lullaby Die, in lavender CS then sponge them with plum ink. Add them to the melting pot and add embossing enamel. After it melts remove them from the melting pot, and allow them to cool. Add pearls to them and D Dots to the back of the one on top. Place them on the card. Take the Sweet Lullaby Die, and cut/emboss one baby carriage in white CS. Cut the end of the carriage off as shown in the photo. Add it above the ribbon. Stamp the sentiments onto white CS, in black ink. Take the Once Upon a Time die and cut and emboss them. Sponge them lightly with plum ink. Adhere them together and add D Dots to the back, then place them on the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!
I am entering this card in the following challenges.






No comments:

Post a Comment