Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September 17, 2014 HC

Hi everyone and welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations.
The Classic Sunflower collection has brought me so much inspiration. I am so in love with it. 
There is so many ways you can make sunflowers and even some other flowers too. Like on my second card this week. 
I hope you will stop by Heartfelt Creations Blog, and look at all of the inspiration from my teammates.
Don't forget to vote for your favorite Semifinalist. Stop by their blogs and see who you want to see making your favorite cards at Heartfelt Creations.

I made two cards this week. I hope you enjoy them, and are inspired to step into your craftroom and escape into the beauty of sunflowers.



Other Products: Spellbinders Classic Petal border, Distress Inks Squeezed Lemonade - Peeled Paint - Mowed Lawn - Rich Cocoa - Rusty Hinge, Brown - Ivory cardstock (CS), beads, gold findings, nail pen, ribbon, Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
Instructions: Take a piece of the Classic Sunflower paper collection and make a 6" by 6" card base. Stamp the Sunflower Patch flower flourish in black ink, around the edges of the card base. Using the Fantastix sticks, color the flowers and flourishes with Distress inks. Cut/emboss two 6" strips of the petal border with brown CS. Cut the 2" by 7" strip from the paper collection, and add a 1 1/2" by 6 1/2" piece of ribbon to it. Add the border to the back, then glue it to the card base. Cut/emboss Majesty Circle with brown CS, then add Double Dots to the back and center it on the card. Stamp the sunflowers in black ink on Ivory CS, then color it with markers. Add Double Dots to the back and add to the card. Cut the ticket stub from the paper collection with the matching die. Add the bow, findings, and beads to the card as shown in the 
Other Products: Memento Tuxedo Black ink, black - white cardstock (CS), black rhinestones.
Instructions: Make a 7" by 5" black card base. Take a 7" by 5" card panel from the Classic Sunflower paper collection and trim it to 6 3/4" by 4 3/4". Stamp the Chick Retreat sentiment on white CS with black ink. Cut it to 3 5/8" by 1 1/8". Cut a black layer to 3 3/4" by 1 1/4". Add Double Dots to the back and add it to the card. Stamp the sunflowers on a piece of the paper collection, in black ink. Cut them with matching die. Mold and shape them. Cut three of the Arianna lace flowers. Add the flowers, rhinestones, lady bugs, and lace flowers to the card as shown in the photo. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog!!
It means so much to me!!!
I am entering these cards into the following challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment