Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 14, 2013

Simple Pleasures

Here is a card I made to enter in a challenge at Stamp TV
It was a Sketch Challenge and I had a great time participating.

4.25 by 4.25 inch card
I used Gina K stamp set Spring has Sprung by Rupa Shevde. I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Gina K Pure luxury, heavy weight card stock. colored my image with Prisma colored pencils, and used a blending stump and Odorless Mineral Spirits to blend with. I used Gina K patterned paper pack Sunshiny Day.This was a fun little card to make and I really enjoyed it!!
If you have any questions please feel free to leave me a comment and I will get right back with you

Happy Crafting!!
Thanks for stopping by 

No comments:

Post a Comment