Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Thursday, April 18, 2013


Color Challenge at The Outlawz!

Every week we will challenge you to use particular colors
and a Twist which we will call "April Antics" during the month of April. 

Color Challenge is so excited to have a fabulous sponsor for the month of April.
Sponsor: URL: "http://digimyworld.com/
The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate
OUR CHALLENGE
I selected our color palette and inspiration photo for this challenge!
Your April Antics "Twist" is Use patterned paper

4 by 8 1/2 card base
This is my inspiration card for the challenge. I used Stampin Ups Frame-lits, Label Collection. I cut four different sizes and added them together. I used Fuchsia Pink, Summer Blue, and Lush Green card stock. For my image layer I used Pure Luxury heavy weight white card stock, and stamped it with Memento Tuxedo black ink. I used Stampin Ups Apothecary Art stamp set. I colored the image with Copic Markers. I added some Patterned paper flowers.
If you have any questions please leave me a comment about it, and I will get back to as soon as possible.

Happy Crafting!!
Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment