Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Music

Music

Talented You!!


This is a card I made for the Twisted Thursday challenge on the Outlawz 
It is a 5.5 by 5.5 card with a 5.25 by 5.25 layer. I added a Music Note frame I made on my Silhouette to the second layer.  I then added another layer that is 3.75 by 3.75 with a smaller layer that is 3.5 by 3.5. I  I added a bird cage and these beautiful Birds. Next I added the sentiment to the bottom. 

Here is what I used to make this card.

Recollections Yellow card stock,  DCWV Stack 7 Speckled design,  Silhouette: Music Notes,  DCWV: The Spring Thing,   Elizabeth Crafts Designs Birds wafer dies,  Colorbok Silver Prism paper,  Stampin Up Perfect words

Happy Crafting
Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. Penny, Love your theme with the song birds. Awesome layers the music notes from the Silhouette is wonderful. Love the sparkles and thanks for joining us at twisted Thursday'
    ♥Pat
    I'm a follower now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the wonderful comments!! I am so glad you joined!!

      Delete
  2. Love this card Penny. So colourful and bright. Great layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ina!! I really appreciate your wonderful comments.

    ReplyDelete