Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May 7,2013 CC


Color Challenge at The Outlawz!

I hope that you will decide to join us!
Every week we will challenge you to use particular colors
and a Twist which we will call
"Magical May"
during the month of May.
This is the color palette and inspiration photo I chose for this week!
So come on and lets see your beautiful wedding card!!!

Here is my inspiration card.
This is a wedding set for a wedding my daughter, Amy is going to be in. This is going to be set up as a gift for Amyto give the bride. It will have jewelry inside the gift purse. I used a Black back for my card that was cut from the silhouette. I added a white base card, and then added a black layer and then a white. I stamped my image with Memento, Tuxedo Black ink. Then added a silver glitter pen. I added gems to her dress to make it more elegant looking. I then wrapped black flourishes around the two layers, which I also cut from my Silhouette. I used silver vinyl in the corners and across the middle of my card. The shimmer flowers were from Michaels. I made my butterflies from Vellum. The sentiment comes from a Gina K stamp set called Lacey Borders. I added some thin lace to the right side of my card as an added touch. I made my pocket book with glitter paper (this picture does not do it justice) and then added some white card stock, some black ribbon and some clear gems.I really enjoyed making this card. 
I definitely love making wedding cards.
 
Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment