Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

April 23, 2013 CC

Color Challenge Outlawz

Every week we will challenge you to use particular colors
and a Twist which we will call
"April Antics"
during the month of April.
Sponsor: URL: http://digimyworld.com/

This week was great. I so enjoyed making this Springy card!
Gina K Designs, Spring has Sprung Stamp set by Rupa Shevade 
Spellbinders, Classic Circles and Blossoms 2
Stampin Ups Glimmer paper inked with gold 
EK Success Paper punch for the border
I used die cuts and added some dots to decorate the flowers
I colored my image with Copic Markers. 
For more information on the colors I used please leave a comment
I will get right back with you.

Happy Crafting!!
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment