Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

TTCRD 5 28 2013



Through The Craft Room Door Challenge

May 28th to June 3rd 

Anne Posted our challenge this week! The wonderful inspiration cards were made by Anne, Sandi, Roxann, Berni, and myself. 

to welcome you to  this week's “Anything Goes” Challenge.  Stop by and join in on this wonderful challenge at,

Through the Craftroom Door
Hi Everyone, I have some great news I was published in the summer issue of Through The Craft Room Door magazine. I have a great tutorial and a couple cards. f you want to seem. Please subscribe to the magazine. So many cards and tutorials. Plus you get a bunch of free Digi's too. Have fun and enjoy if you subscribe to TTCRD magazine.


Here is my inspiration card for this week.

I have entered this card in the following challenges
Crafts and me
DL Art
Created With Love
Kaboodle Doodles
Paper Creator's Crafters

1 comment: