Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

6-11-13 CC


Color Challenge at The Outlawz!

I hope that you will join us!
this week we will challenge you to use particular colors
and a Twist which we will call
"Jazzy June" for the month of June.

Sponsor:
Redonkulous Design

Our Twist this week is add at least three layers.
 Ina pick our color palette and inspiration photos this week.
We are having a lot of fun over at the Color Challenge. Ok so here is my inspiration card.


This is a adorable House Mouse Stamp. I used my Copic Markers to color my image.
I got my dusty Cricut out and made the Dr's bag, band-aids, and stethoscope. 
The pattern paper is by My Minds Eye and it is called The Sweetest Thing.
Card base is 5.5" by 4.25" with two layers with 1/8" increments. I also added a half layer and some ribbon. 
If you have any questions just leave them in a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thanks for stopping by!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment