Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

TTCRD August 20, 2013

It's time for another Through the Craft Room Door Challenge

Hi It's me again and it is time for a new challenge 

"Anything goes"  

We have an awesome sponsor this week 

Eureka Stamps

Here is my DT card for this weeks challenge. It is a beautiful image by Eureka Stamps. Just click the link, and check there other wonderful images out.

I used a step card for this design. I punched some yellow daisies and layered them. Then I used my Copic markers to color the pearls brown. I used two different Spellbinder sets Lace doily Motifs and accents, for my die cuts, and I colored my image and background with Copic markers. 

I hope you enjoy this weeks challenge. Stop by my teammates blogs and look at what they created this week.

Elaine Wheeler
Stop by Sandi Huggets blog for some amazing Digis and card designs also.
Don't forget The TTCRD Sizzling Summer online magazine is out. It's the second summer issue. If you have not subscribed you are really missing out on a lot of wonderful cards, tutorials and freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment