Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August 6th, TTCRD Challenge


Well it is Tuesday and you know what that means!!! 


Hi, Penny here, one of the Designers on TTCRD. We are having an "anything goes" challenge this week so come on over and play. We have a wonderful sponsor this week. 

Stop by and check out their wonderful Digis!!

Here is my inspiration card for this week.
My card is a 5.50" by 4.25" card. It has two layers at 1/8" increments smaller. This is a Digi Stamps 4 Joy image. I colored her with Prisma color pencils. Ribbon is from Paper temptress. I used Copic markers for the flowers. Patterned papers are by Nicole, called Sweet Petites. If you have any questions please leave it in a comment and I will get right back with you.

Stop by and check out my team mates wonderful creations.

Don't forget The new TTCRD Sizzling Summer online magazine is out. It's the second summer issue. If you have not subscribed you are really missing out on a lot of wonderful cards, tutorials and freebies.
I entered this card in:
CMC Copic Challenge

Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment