Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Friday, September 27, 2013

HC 9-26-2013

Hi Everyone I am so excited to tell you about what has been going on this week. I am one the 25 semi finalist in the Heartfelt Creations design team call.

 I am so excited! 

I would like to show you One of the three cards I made for my semi finalist submission. 

If you would like to vote for me or one of the other semi finalists here is the link.  Heartfelt Creations Blog

If you vote you will also be entered in a drawing to win a $50.00 gift certificate for HC.

Take a 5.5” by 11” piece of purple card stock and fold it in half for the card base. Add a 5.25” by 5.25” layer from the Posy Patch paper collection HCDP1231, and layer it centered on top of the purple card stock. Use Copic Marker V-15 to add some color to the centers of the background flowers. Now use stamp set Daisy Patch flower stamp set HCPC3318, and stamp 3 extra small, 6 small, 3 medium, and 3 large flowers (0 extra-large) with your Memento Sweet plum ink. Cut each flower out with 
HCD 703 Daisy Patch die cut set. You can use a hot glue gun or liquid glue to glue the 6 flowers together. Make 3 flowers from the extra small and small petals, and three flowers using the small, medium, and large, petals. Stagger the petals so they are not lined up exactly the same. Then add some Diamond Stickles to the edges of the petals. Lay them aside to dry. Now take your stamp set 
HCPC 3545 Open Leaf, and Stamp 2 of the large leaves and 1 of the small leaves. Cut them out with Die cut set Classic Leaf HCD736. Use Copic Markers YG- 67, G -82, G-85, and Y-02 to color your leaves. Last take Spellbinders Decorative labels One, and cut out the large and medium frame.  Add your sentiment to the medium frame and use double sided tape to put your card together and you are done.

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment