Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

TTCRD October 1, 2013

Hello everyone it is time for another Through The Craftroom Door challenge!! As usual it is 
" Anything Goes" 
We had some wonderful entries last week, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with this week. 
We are being sponsored this week by Fitztown! They have some amazing Digis. I hope you can stop by and take a look around.

Here is my inspiration card for this weeks. I love this Digi!

 Ok for the info on this card! 
My base is a 12" by 8" base folded in half. My yellow layer is 5.25" by 7.25 inches. Black layer is 5 1/8" by 7 18" and my image is 5" by 7".  I used Copic Markers to color my image. There were just too many to list. For the background on my image I used the lightest shade of four of the colors used and created a dot background. I sponged the edges with Memento Desert sand ink. The butterflies are from Some new dies I have by Elizabeth Craft Designs the small ones are from a punch. I hope you enjoy my card and if you have any questions leave and a comment and I will get right back with you.

For more inspiration cards stop by my teammates blogs.

Stop by Sandi Hugget's blog for some amazing Digis and card designs also.
Don't forget The TTCRD Sizzling Summer online magazine is out. It's the second summer issue. If you have not subscribed you are really missing out on a lot of wonderful cards, tutorials and freebies.
Happy Crafting!! 
Thanks for stopping by

I entered this card into the following challenge
Seven Kids College Fund Blog
Fitztown challenge blog

No comments:

Post a Comment