Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September 10th CC

Time for another color challenge at the Outlawz This week at 

the Color Challenge were are using 

Digi's from Stamp N Doodle   

The Design Team has some awesome cards this week stop by and check them out and join in on the fun.

This week the twist is to make a masculine cards
Join me (Penny), Roxann, Laurian, Ursula, Ina, Lindsay, and Our Guest Designer Sharon for a great week of fun. 
Here is my card for this weeks DT

This is a 5" by 5" card with a 4.75" by 4.75" layer. The image is 3.5" by 4" with an 1/8 in border. I colored the image with Copic Markers. The sentiment is by GKD stamp set called "Farm Life" by: Theresa Momber.

Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment