Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Friday, September 6, 2013

Bestie September 6, 2013

Praying for Claire!

My card will also be on the Outlawz DT gallery!!

Hello, I am back with another card to show you. I just recently purchased some Besties by Sherri Baldy. They are adorable! 

Claire is a little girl that has Leukemia, so I wanted to make her a get well card. I hope this will brighten her day.  I do not know her but I am sure she a sweet little one.


This is the inside of the card
My card is a 5.5" by 5.5" card with each layer 1/8" smaller and the image is 4" by 4" white Cryogen paper. I colored the image by Sherri Baldy with Copic markers and made the butterflies on the outside of the card with micro fine glitter. Her name is written with Thickers. 

Thank you for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment