Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

TTCRD Sept 3rd

Time for another Through The Craft Room Door Challenge!!

 Hi I'm Penny and I am a Designer for TTCRD. 

I would like to welcome you to my blog. 

The TTCRD challenge is anything goes. 

I hope you will come by and join in on the fun. 

Here is my Inspiration card for this week

My card is a 5" by 5" with a layer at 4.75" by 4.75" and is designed with Heartfelt creations stamps and dies. The oval die set is by Spellbinders. I colored my flower with 3D Stempel paint, and my image with Copic markers. I also sponged the edges with 3D Stempel paint also. 
If you have any questions please ask.
Check out my team mates cards also
Elaine Wheeler
Stop by Sandi Hugget's blog for some amazing Digis and card designs also.
Don't forget The TTCRD Sizzling Summer online magazine is out. It's the second summer issue. If you have not subscribed you are really missing out on a lot of wonderful cards, tutorials and freebies.

Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment