Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

HC 1-8-2014

Hi there, I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!! We have been having some freezing temperatures here. So I decided to stay in and have some fun in my craft room.
 It is time for Wednesday's post with Heartfelt Creations. This is the first collection of 2014, and it's called Majestic Morning Collection. It has some beautiful stamps, papers, and a die that cuts 12 flowers at one time. I love that I can just cut once and make many flowers. Stop by Heartfelt Creations blog and see all they other beautiful creations, Well I hope you like what I have made this week and you get inspired to create something you would like to share. 
I am having so much fun being on the HC Design Team!! I just love all of the amazing stamps dies and papers they have. 
I can't wait to show you what I made for next week. Ok! on with this week's cards.
Win All 2014 Product Collections
Purchase the Majestic Morning I Want It All Collection (IWIA 142) from January 8th - 15th 2014, and you will be entered to win all products we release in 2014. (2 random winners will be selected, prize valued at approx. $2,000.00)


Other products: White cardstock (CS), Memento Lilac Posies, Angel Pink, Cottage Ivy, and Tuxedo black inks, Pink Rhinestones
Instructions: Cut a piece of white CS to 10" x 7" and fold it to make a 5" x 7" card base. Take a 5" x 7" card panel and trim it down to 4 3/4" by 6 3/4". Add it to the card. Cut the sentiment out and add D Dots to the back. Place it in the center of the card base. Stamp two sets of the flowers and three sets of leaves with black ink. Cut them out with the die. Color the flowers with Angel Pink ink and sponge the edges with Lilac Posies. Sponge the edges of the leaves with Cottage Ivy. Take the molding mat and tool kit and shape your leaves and flowers. Place them on the card. Cut very thin strips of green paper from the paper collection and wrap it around a small round object to make the curly swirls


Other products: Bazzill Blackbird Card Stock (CS), 1 brad, 2 eyelets, Memento Rich Cocoa ink, Copic Markers, 100lb weight white CS, pink pearl flourish, pink string
Instructions: Cut a 11" x 7 1/2" piece of black CS. Score it at 5 1/2" and fold into a 5 1/2" x 7 1/2" card base. Cut a 5 1/4" x 7 1/4" piece of pink paper from the paper collection. Center it on the card base. Take a 5" x 7" card panel from the paper collection, and add it to the card. Cut and emboss the Fancy Lattice with black CS. Trim the edges to even them up and add it to the center of the card. Using the same pink paper from the collection and cut and emboss a Lacey Circle. Cut and emboss a black circle, and add it to the lacey circle. Add Double Dots and add it to the card. Stamp your image with Rich Cocoa ink and color it with Copic markers. Flowers: R 81, 83, 85 Leaves: YG 63, 67, and G 20. Cut the image out, add Double Dots, and place it on the card. Choose to tags from the paper collection and a sentiment. Add the eyelets to the tags and a small piece of pink string and wrap it around the brad. Place Double Dots to the back of the sentiment and place them on the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment