Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HC 1-1-14

Welcome to another week with Heartfelt Creations. What a great way to start the New Year!! I hope you had a wonderful New Year. This week I am using the Floral Keys Collection. These stamps and dies are just fabulous for new beginnings. I hope you will stop by the Heartfelt Creations blog and see all of the wonderful creations by all of the Design Team members. I hope you enjoy the cards I made this week and they inspire you to create a amazing design of your own. 


Other products: Ivory Cardstock (CS)
Instructions: Take a piece of CS and cut it to 10" x 7" to make a 5" x 7" card base. Choose a 5" x 7" card panel from the paper collection and cut it down to a 4 7/8" x 6 7/8" and add it to the card base. Cut and emboss the largest die from Elegant Labels four, and add it to the card. Choose another card panel from the paper collection. Cut and emboss it with Elegant Labels four then add it to the card.
I have to thank my hubby for this awesome die set he got me for Christmas!!


Products Used:
HCPC 3575 Script Key Background PreCut Set
HCDP1 238 Floral Key Paper Collection
209493 Grand Decorative Ovals One
354802 Classic Oval Lg
159723 Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear
414749 Blue/Brn Flower Centers
309196 Essential Glue Pad
DDOTS Double Dots 100pc.
452255 Grand Calibur

Project Instructions:
Other products: Memento Desert Sand, Peanut Brittle, and Rich Cocoa inks, Clear embossing powder, Ivory Cardstock (CS), heat gun
Instructions: Cut a 10" x 7" piece of CS to make a 5" x 7" card base. Take another piece of CS and the glue pad, and stamp the Script Key background. Add clear embossing powder and heat set. Cut it to 4 5/8" x 5 5/8". Sponge it with three Memento Inks then add it to the card base. Take a piece of the paper collection and cut the smallest oval from Decorative Ovals, and the largest Classic Oval. Sponge them with the three Memento inks. Layer them with Double Dots, and add it to your card. Fussy cut the two tickets and lightly sponge the edges with Rich Cocoa, add them to the bottom of the card. Last add the embellishment between the two tickets.
Another wonderful set of dies my hubby got me for Christmas!!


I entered these cards in the following challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment