Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

HC Jan. 21, 2014

Hello, I am one of the  Design Team members at Heartfelt Creations. I am really enjoying my time with them. I hope you will find time to stop by Heartfelt Creations Blog and see some of the gorgeous projects created by my teammates. 
I created two cards this week with the beautiful Majestic Morning Collection. I hope you like them and they inspire you to create!

                       There's Only One Like You
Other products: Goosebumps gems, Jolees gems, Bazzil Bikini Rose Cardstock (CS), Copic markers, Memento Tuxedo Black ink and Lilac Posies, Cryogen iridescent CS, Lavender CS
Instructions: Cut a 12" x 6" Piece of Majestic Morning paper to make a 6" x 6" card base. Then cut a piece 5 5/8" x 5 5/8" and add to the card base. Cut a 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" of the Bazzil CS for the next layer. Cut a 5" x 5" piece of the paper collection for the last layer. Take the Bazzil CS and cut the Decorative Label One. Stamp your image on the cryogen paper and color it with the Copic Markers. Flowers BV-01, 02, 04, RV-52 leaves G-09, YG-13, and Y-06. Cut it with Labels One. Add dimensional dots to both labels place them on the card. Stamp and cut the flowers on Lavender CS. Sponge the tips with Lilac Posies. Shape and mold each flower and add them around the image.
                                                                       
                                                                                            Just Thinking About You


Other products: Whisper White Cardstock (CS), Recollections Rhinestones, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copic Markers
Instructions: Cut a 10" x 6" piece of white CS to make a 5" x 6" card base. Take the curved borders and place one 1 1/2" from the edge and the other 1/4" away from that die, and run it through the Grand Calibur. Cut a 4 3/4" by 5 3/4" piece of the Majestic Morning paper collection and add it to the inside of the card. Stamp "Just Thinking About you" on it with black ink. Add the Rhinestones to the card base. Stamp your image and cut it with the large oval, and then cut your large lacey oval with white CS. Color your image with Copic markers: flowers YR-01, 02, 04, 07 and leaves with G-09, 14. Glue the Oval to the Lacey Oval and add Dimensional dots to the back then add it to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment