Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

HC January 29, 2014

Hello, it is time for another Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations. I used The Majestic Morning Collection this week for my cards.
 We have a new collection coming out on February 12, called Raindrops on Roses. Stop by Heartfelt Creations blog for a sneak peek, and for some beautiful creations by my teammates. 
I hope you enjoy what I created this week. 

Other products: Spellbinders Windows Two and Fanciful Flight, Bazzill Black Bird card stock (CS), Cryogen White CS, Purple gemstones, metal findings, beads, two acrylic butterflies, Glossy Accents, Jewelry Nail pen, Copic Markers, Memento Grape Jelly and Tuxedo Black ink.
Instructions: Take a piece of 8 1/2" by 11" black CS and cut it into a 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" card base. Using the Majestic Morning Paper Collection cut a card panel down to 3 7/8" by 5 1/8". Sponge it with purple ink and add it to the card base. Cut your window die in black CS, and place it in the center of the card. Cut out the tags from the paper collection and a butterfly using the Fanciful Flight die. Sponge them with purple ink. Stamp the image on Cryogen, with black ink and color it with Copic Markers: Flowers BV 01, 02, 04 and the leaves YG 00, 09, and G 14. Cut the image out and add double dots to the back. Add gemstones to the centers of the flowers and the tops of the tags. Then add gold beads to the butterfly. Start by adding the tags to the card then your image. Then add the metal findings and butterflies. Last take the nail pen and add beads Use a little Glossy Accents to keep the beads together and to adhere it to the card.



Other Products: Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Motifs, Purple Cardstock (CS), yellow gemstones, Memento Tuxedo Black and Grape Jelly inks, ribbon.
Instructions: Take a piece of 8 1/2" x 11" purple CS and cut it into a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base. Then take a 4" x 5 1/4" card panel from the Majestic Morning Paper Collection and sponge the edges with purple ink. Then add ribbon to it and add it to the card base. Cut two Motifs from purple CS and place one on top and one at the bottom of a small card panel. Add dimensional dots to the back. Place it in the center of the card. Stamp your image in black ink and color it with Copic Markers: Flowers BV 01, 02, 04 and the leaves YG 00, 09, and G 14. Cut it out and add Double dots to the back of the image. Adhere it to the small card panel in the center of the card. Take some more ribbon and make a bow and add it to the side as shown in the picture. Cut out a tag and sponge it with the purple ink. Place a gemstone at the top of the tag, in the centers of the flowers at the top left of the card, and down the right side of the card. Place the tag in the lower left corner of the card.

I am entering these cards in the following challenges


No comments:

Post a Comment