Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

HC March 5, 2014

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations! I used a combination of papers and stamps this week. I hope you enjoy what I made and are inspired to create something of your own. I am having a wonderful journey as a designer for Heartfelt Creations. I can't wait to see what happens next. 
We have a new collection coming out soon.
 Stop by Heartfelt Creations blog  for a sneak peak at "Once Upon a Time"!

Products Used:
HCDP1 231 Posy Patch Paper Collection
HCPC 3578 Majestic Morning Background PreCut Set
HCD 742 Majestic Blooms Die
031460 Opulent Ovals
354802 Classic Oval Lg
159723 Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear
452255 Grand Calibur
159223 Paper Blossoms Molding Mat
459222 Paper Blossoms Tool Kit
DDOTS Double Dots 100pc.

Project Instructions:
Other Products: Rhinestones, Memento Cocoa Brown ink and Danube Blue.
Instructions: Take a piece of the Posy patch paper collection and cut it to 10" x 7" to make a 5" x 7" card base. Take two more pieces of the paper collection and cut them to 4 1/2" x 6 1/4" add one to the card base and take the other one and center the largest Opulent oval and cut and emboss. Take the outer piece of the die cut and add Double Dots to the back and place it directly over the other layer. Cut the second Opulent oval and cut and emboss it. Then add it to the center of the card base. Take a sentiment from the paper collection and cut it with the Classic Oval. Add Double Dots to the back and place it over the second Opulent Oval. Stamp and cut one set of the Majestic morning flowers. Take four flowers and sponge them with blue ink. Glue two of them together to make two flowers. Add the rhinestones to the card and centers of the flowers. Then add the flowers.



Products Used:
HCPC 3563 Post Card PreCut Set
HCDP1 233 Sun Kissed Paper Collection
HCD 729 Decorative Blossom Corner Die
253844 Les Papillions
HCPC 3519 Butterfly Medley PreCut Set
159723 Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear
452255 Grand Calibur

Project Instructions:
Other Products: Dylusion Inks Fresh lime, Bubblegum, Lemon Zest, Cut Grass, Vibrant Turquoise, and White linen. Glimmer Mist Lemon Zest and Flower Power. Paint brush, Black Rhinestones, heat gun, Copic Markers, black Cardstock (CS), Green CS, Stazon Timber Brown, and Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Cryogen Iridescent CS.
Instructions: Take a piece of the Sun Kissed paper collection and cut it to 10" x 7" to make a 5" x 7" card base. Stamp the image with brown ink. Randomly spray the Dylusion inks drying with the heat gun between layers. Then spray it with the Glimmer mists. Cut the image down to 3 3/4" x 5", then paint the flowers and leaves with Dylusion inks. Sponge the edges with black ink. Cut a piece of black CS to 4" x 5 1/4", glue the image to that and then add it to the card base. Cut and emboss 2 of the Decorative Blossoms. Sponge them with black ink then glue them to the card. Stamp the butterfly in black ink then cut it out with the matching die. Color the butterfly with Copic Markers YG 17, 13, 00 E 39, and E35. Cut one more in green CS. Layer them together and glue them to the card. Add black rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping
I am entering these cards in the following challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment