Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

HC February 26, 2014

Hello, I hope everyone is having a great week. The sun is out here in Virginia, and it is a beautiful day. Well still a little cold but hopefully Spring is just around the corner.
Well it is Wednesday and time for a Heartfelt Creations post. We are using the Raindrops on Roses Collection this week. If you haven't seen it yet stop by the Heartfelt Creations blog and take a peek at all of the wonderful creations. I hope you are inspired by my cards this week, and get into your craft rooms and create some gorgeous projects.
Check out the video at the end of my post!


Other Products: Green cardstock (CS), Cryogen White CS, green pearls, Copic markers, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, masking.
Instructions: Take a piece of the paper collection and cut it to 10" by 7" to make a 5" by 7" card base. Then take the green CS and cut it to 4 1/2" by 6 1/2". Take a card panel and cut it down to 4 3/8" by 6 3/8". Add them together and add foam tape to the back. Add it to the card base. Stamp your Roses first with black, then mask off areas that will be near or on where you will stamp the second stamp. Then stamp the second stamp with black ink. Color them with Copic markers. Hair E99, 97, and Y 21. Hat and dress r 81, 83, 85. Flowers BV 04, 01, 000. Leaves G 85, 94, YG 00. Small flowers Y 13, 35, YR 07. Add foam tape to the back and place it on the card. Cut the sentiment from the paper collection. Add foam tape and                     place it on the card.



Other Products: Olive cardstock (CS)
Instructions: Take the paper collection and cut a 12" by 6" panel to make a 6" by 6" card base. Take the olive Cs and cut a 5" by 5" layer. Then take a card panel from the paper collection and cut it down to 4 3/4" by 4 3/4". Glue the layers together. Cut two olive dies and two from the dark paper from the paper collection. Layer them together and glue them to the back of the image. Add foam tape to the back and place it on the card base. Cut one olive lacey circle and one in dark paper from the paper collection. Cut your sentiment with a standard circle. Add them together and add foam tape on the back. Place it on the center of the card.

Here is a new video by HC on creating a Vellum Rose bud! Video

Thank you for stopping by!
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment