Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April 1, 2014 HC

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations
I am using the Once Upon a Time Collection this week. Stop by Heartfelt Creations blog and check out all the beautiful creations created by my teammates.
 I created a card and a necklace for you this week. I hope you like them and are inspired to create something too. 
Next week we will be debuting the new collection "Celebrate Journey Collection" on April 8th.

Other Products: Memento Markers Desert Sand, Rich Cocoa, Rhubarb Stalk, Bamboo Leaves, Danube Blue, and London Fog. Memento Inks Tuxedo Black, Desert Sand, and Rich Cocoa. Black glitter embossing powder, Black and white cardstock (CS), heat gun. Instructions: Cut a piece of the paper collection to 5 1/2" by 8 1/2" to make a 5 1/2" by 4 1/4" card base. Cut a black piece of CS to 5 1/4" by 4". Choose a card panel and cut it to 5 1/8" by 3 7/8". Sponge it with cocoa ink and Layer them together. Glue them to the card base. Cut a piece of black CS to 3" by 3 3/4". Choose a small card panel and cut it to 2 7/8" by 3 5/8". Sponge the edges and layer them together. Center it on the card. Stamp the image on white CS with the black ink. Add the black glitter and heat set. Color the image with the markers. Add the Crystal Lacquer To the watch face and allow it to dry. Sponge the edges with sand and cocoa inks. Cut it to 2 7/8" by 3 5/8" and then cut a piece of black CS to 3 1/4" by 2 3/8". Layer them together and add double dots to the back. Add it to the card. Choose the sentiment from the paper collection and cut it out. Sponge the edges with cocoa ink and add Double Dots to the back. Add it to the card.




















Other Products: Ice Resin, beads, findings, Pendant, transparent micro fine glitter.
Instructions: Choose a piece of the paper collection to use as your image. Cut it down to an oval shape that will fit into the pendant. You can also use a punch or oval die if you have one available. Cover the front and back of the image with Crystal Lacquer. Let it dry. Add some glue to the inside of the Pendant and then add the image. Let it dry. Mix the resin according to the label. Then add a small amount of glitter. Pour the resin into the center of the image until it fills the space and has a slight rounded appearance. Allow it to dry for 24 hours. Add your beads, findings, and your pendant to the necklace. If you are not comfortable using resin, you can also use the Crystal Lacquer. Just make sure you let it dry completely before touching it.










































Thank you for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment