Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

April 16, 2014 HC

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations!! 
We just debuted our new collection last week called "Celebrate The Journey". Stop by the Heartfelt Creations blog for a look at all of the gorgeous creations. 
For my first project I created a card using the new collection and for my second project I used 
I hope you enjoy what I made this week and are inspired to get crafty too. 


Other products: Blue and gold glitter, wood tile, Distress inks Tea Dye, Tumbled glass, Wild Honey, Black Soot, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, green cardstock (CS), Gesso.
Instructions: Take a piece of green CS and cut it to 7" x 10" to make a 7" x 5" card base. Take a piece of Celebrate the Journey Paper Collection and cut it to 6 3/4" x 4 3/4", and add it to the card. Cut another piece of green CS to 5 3/4" x 3 3/4", and cut a piece of the paper collection to 5 5/8" x 3 5/8" then layer them together. Add them to the card. Take four 1" x 2" wood tiles and paint them with Gesso, then sponge them with the Distress inks. Set them together side by side. Take the black ink, and stamp the World Map over all four tiles at one time. Cover them with Crystal Lacquer then add the glitter in a couple different places on each tile. Allow them to dry completely. Add D Dots to the backs, and add them to the card. Stamp/cut the Open Leaf stamp in black ink on green CS. Sponge the edges with black ink. Cut them into sections and glue them on the card.



















Other products: Distress inks Wild honey, Fired Brick, Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar, and Vintage Photo. Copic Markers R 83, 85, 89, YG 13, E 42, Y 13, BG 02. corrugated cardboard, photo paper, green paint, Memento Black ink, two eyelets.
Instructions: Cut two tags from the Once Upon a Time Paper Collection and sponge them with beige and brown ink. Stamp the floral clocks stamps in black ink. Add the two eyelets to the tops of the tags. Color them with the Copic markers. Add the Dew Drops to the tags as shown in the photo. Add D Dots to the backs. Cut a piece of card board to 4" x 6". Tear the top layer of paper away in several places. Paint the bare areas with green paint. Take a 4" x 6" piece of photo paper and sponge it with the distress inks. Then Stamp the Time Sentiments in black ink. Tear the edges so that the corrugated areas will show through and sponge the back edges with distress inks. Glue the photo paper onto the cardboard. Add the tags to the photo paper and then place the pearls as shown in the photo.




Thank you for stopping by my blog!!
I am entering these projects into the following challenges.
Addicted to Stamps






No comments:

Post a Comment