Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April 22, 2014 HC

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations.

I am loving my time as a Designer for HC. They have so many beautiful stamps, dies, and papers to work with. Stop by their online store and check out all of their wonderful products. 

I made a trinket box this week using Celebrate The Journey Collection. I hope you enjoy my project this week and have time to stop by Heartfelt Creations Blog and look at all of the gorgeous projects.


Products Used:
HCDP1 242 Celebrate the Journey Paper Collection
HCPC 3601 Floral Dress Collage PreCut Set
HCPC 3597 Luggage and Sentiments PreCut Set
HCD 745 Luggage and Tags Die
HCD 743 Raindrops on Roses Die
HCPC 3578 Majestic Morning Background PreCut Set
HCD 742 Majestic Blooms Die
HCPC 3545 Open Leaf PreCut Set
HCD 736 Classic Leaf Die
159723 Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear
386265 Getaway Dewdrops
452255 Grand Calibur
159223 Paper Blossoms Molding Mat
459222 Paper Blossoms Tool Kit

Other Products: Memento Rich Cocoa and Tuxedo Black inks, Copic markers, gold bead caps, gold beads, metal corner pieces, glitter cardstock (CS), Yellow CS, book box (Michaels).
Instructions: Take a piece of the Celebrate the Journey paper and cover the box. Add papers from the paper collection to the inside also. Sponge all of the edges with brown ink. Glue the metal corners to the box. Cut two of the Raindrops on Roses die with the glitter CS. Adhere them on each end of the box. Stamp/cut two of the luggage dies. Watch this video for more information on how to make the luggage. Sponge the edges of the luggage with brown ink. Stamp/cut two sets of the Majestic Mornings flowers and mold and shape them. Here is a video for more information. Stamp/cut four sets of leaves sponge them with brown ink. Stamp the Floral Dress Collage in black ink and color it with Copic Markers Y00, 11, 15, and YR 24. Cut the dress out. You will need twelve blue Dew Drops. Now that you have everything ready to place on the top of your box begin arranging them according to the photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment