Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July 30, 2014 HC

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations
I hope you are having a wonderful week so far!! It has been beautiful here in Virginia. We have a new Collection coming out on August 13. Stop by Heartfelt Creations blog for a sneak peek at the Festive Christmas Collection. Just in time for all of those Christmas cards. 
I made a card from the Cut Mat Create Collection this week. I had to add a butterfly to it. I have been seeing so many of them in my yard 
I also wanted to mention Heartfelt Creations is going to be at the Charlotte, NC convention on August, 8-9. Here is a link to find out more about it. It is going to be great I hope you will be there. I will!!


Products Used:
Cut Mat Create Paper Collection
Summer Glory PreCut Set
Cut Mat Create 2B Die
Cut Mat Create 1B Die
Cut Mat Create 1A Die
Les Papillions
Butterfly Medley PreCut Set
Decorative Labels Eight
Grand Calibur
Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear
Stamp Mat Pad
Double Dots 100pc.

Project Instructions:
Other Products: Blue cardstock (CS), pink pearls, Memento Rich Cocoa Ink, Copic Markers.
Instructions: Take a piece of blue CS and cut it to 5 1/2" by 8 1/2" to make a 5 1/2" by 4 1/4" card base. Take a 5 1/4" by 4" card panel from the paper collection and add it to the card base. Cut a piece of blue CS to 4 3/8" by 3 1/8". Add it to the center of the card panel. Cut/emboss the second die from the Decorative Labels and add Double Dots to the back. Stamp the Summer Glory stamp on white CS with cocoa ink. Then stamp the sentiment at the top. Color it with markers. Cut and emboss it with the HCD 750 fourth largest die. Add Double Dots to the back. Add both die cuts to the card. Stamp the butterfly on blue CS with Cocoa ink. Then cut/emboss it. Take a piece of the paper collection and cut/emboss the overlay for the butterfly then add them together. Add the pearls and glue to the top corner.
For the inside, take the 2" by 6" panel and cut it to 2" by 4 1/8". Take two pieces of the paper collection and cut/emboss two HCD 750, fourth rectangles. Add them to the inside of the card.

Thank you for stopping by!! I really appreciate your comments.
I am entering this card in the following challenges.


No comments:

Post a Comment