Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Friday, July 25, 2014

July 25, 2014 HC

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day today. I just came back from vacation with my daughter and grandchildren. I had a great time. 
I am still having a lot fun with the Cut Mat Create Collection. I hope you will stop by Heartfelt Creations, and look at all of the gorgeous stamps dies and papers. Their products will not disappoint you, and you will have so much fun in your craftroom with them. 
Check out Heartfelt Creations Blog and look at all of the beautiful projects by the rest of the Design Team. Have a fabulous weekend. 
and thank you so much for stopping by today!!!


Other Products: Cardstock (CS) slate - purple - white, Memento inks Tuxedo Black - Summer Sky - Toffee Crunch - Dandelion - Lilac Posies - Danube Blue, pearls.
Instructions: For a larger project image click here. This is for one card. Cut a 12" by 12" piece of purple CS to 6" by 12" to make a 6" by 6" card base. Take a piece of the paper collection and trim it to 5 3/4" by 5 3/4". Add it to the card base. Stamp the images onto white CS with black ink. Color them with markers, and sponge the backgrounds with Memento inks. Refer to the photo for colors. Cut both images out with the two smallest Squares in the HCD 751. Then cut a layer for them with the two smallest squares in HCD 752, from the paper collection. Glue them together then add Double Dots to the backs. Stamp the sentiment onto white CS in blue ink. Cut it out with the HCD 750 small rectangle. Take the large flourish in HCD 751 die and cut two in green CS, and one in purple CS. Cut the flowers off of the purple one, and add them to the green one. Add the images, flourishes, pearls, and sentiment to the card as shown.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.
Addicted to Stamps
Word Art Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment