Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

August 8, 2014 HC

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations. 
It is time for our new Festive Christmas Collection. With Christmas only a few months away, what could be better than starting on  your Christmas cards now. 
This is a gorgeous collection with doves, candles, Poinsettias, and so much more. You are going to fall in love with the beautiful papers, stamps and dies. 
Stop by Heartfelt Creations blog for more gorgeous Christmas cards by the rest of the Design Team.

Other Products: White - gold glitter cardstock (CS), one bead, red ribbon, gold Thread, Blue Blaze embossing powder, Memento Markers, heat tool. 
Instructions: Make a 5" by 7" card base from the Festive Christmas paper collection. Cut a 4 3/4" by 6" piece of green paper from the paper collection. Cut a piece of gold glitter CS to 4 1/2" by 5 3/4". Stamp the Festive Ornaments, onto white CS with the glue pad, then cover with embossing powder and heat set. Trim it to 4 1/4" by 5 1/2". Color with markers. Cut/emboss four of the decorative swirls from the Arianna Blooms die. Add all of the layers and die cuts to the card as shown in the photo. Add the ribbon, button, and gold thread to the card.


        Thank you so much for stopping by!!
I am entering this card in the following challenges.
                  Word Art Wednesday
             Addicted to Stamps and More
                Crafting From The Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment