Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

August 19, 2014

It's Wednesday, and it is time for another post for Heartfelt Creations
I hope everyone has had an amazing week so far. We have had a lot of rain over the last few days, so I have been hanging out in my craftroom playing. 
This year is flying by and before you know it, it's going to be Christmas again. I have another Christmas card to show you from the Festive Christmas Collection. I hope you like it.

I hope you will stop by Heartfelt Creations blog for more inspiration, and 
please don't forget to vote for your favorite current Design Team members. If I have inspired you, I would be honored to receive one of your votes.


Instructions:
Other Products: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black - Dandelion - Desert Sand inks, red pearls, twill ribbon, Gold thread, Gold - Heavenly white cardstock (CS).
Instructions: Cut a card panel from the Festive Christmas collection to make a 6" by 6" card base. Take a piece of white CS and stamp both images from the Festive Candlelight stamp set. Color it with markers. Cut the lantern out with the largest square. Trim the Poinsettia image to 2" by 5". Add Double Dots to the back of both of them. Take four pieces of the ribbon about 3" long and fray one end of each one, then add two of them together. Place the Poinsettia image on the left side then add the ribbon and the lantern image. Stamp the Poinsettia stamp in black ink, and then cut them out with the Sun Kissed Fleur Die. Mold and shape them and place red pearls in the centers. Cut the joy tag from the paper collection with the Luggage and Tag Die. Tie a piece of gold thread around the top and add a red pearl. Add the flowers and tag to the card.

I am entering this card in the following challenges


No comments:

Post a Comment