Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September 30, 2014

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations. I am so excited to bring you more projects from the Classic Sunflower Collection
There is just so much you can do with this collection. The beautiful flowers, amazing stamps, fabulous papers just bring this collection to life. I have made three projects this week. 

I hope you will find time to stop by Heartfelt Creation's blog and look at all the beautiful inspiration by the other members of the Design Team.

Other Products: Memento Tuxedo Black - Summer Sky - Bamboo Leaves - Peanut Brittle - Danube Blue - Dandelion inks, white - green cardstock (CS), Copic Markers, post it note.
Instructions: Cut/emboss two of the second Decorative Ovals with papers from the Classic Sunflower paper collection. Sponge them with Peanut Brittle ink. Score the back one 1 1/2" down from the top and glue the two together to form the card base. Take the third Decorative Oval and cut one from the paper collection. Sponge it also and add Double Dots to the back. Take a white piece of CS and stamp the Chick Retreat with black ink. Color it with markers. Take the Classic Circle and cut the fifth die using a post it note. Make sure you have the sticky part included in the cut. Put it above the Chick Retreat, then sponger the two blue ink. Add some yellow ink to the sun. Add Double Dots to the back. Add the two Decorative Ovals to the card base as shown in the photo. Cut the flowers and sentiment from the paper collection. Cut two of the Flourishing vines. Add the rest of the elements to the card as shown in the photo.

Other Products: Memento tuxedo Black - Peanut Brittle, Clear wink of Stella, white - pumpkin cardstock (CS), Copic Markers.
Instructions: Make a 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" card base. Cut a piece of the Classic Sunflower paper to 4 1/8" by 5 3/8". Cut a card panel from the paper collection to 3 7/8" by 5 1/8". Add them both to the card base. Cut/emboss the second Lacey Circle die in pumpkin CS. Add Double Dots to the back. Take the third Classic circle die and trace around the outside edge on the plaid paper, and cut it out. Glue it to the Lacey Circle. Stamp the Summers day image on white CS with black ink. Color it with markers, then add Wink of Stella glitter to the butterfly. Cut/emboss it with the third classic circle. Sponge the edges with Peanut Brittle. Add Double Dots to the back. Stamp the lady bugs from the Classic Sunflower die, color them, then add Crystal Lacquer to them and let them dry. Cut the sentiment from the paper collection with the Classic Ticket die. Add all the elements to the card as shown in the photo.


Other Products: Ivory - black cardstock (CS), Memento Tuxedo Black - Rich Cocoa - Desert Sand, Copic Marker.
Instructions: Take a piece of the Classic Sunflower paper collection and make a 7" by 5" card base. Cut a piece of black CS to 6 3/4" by 4 3/4" Cut a piece of ivory CS to 6 1/2" by 4 1/2". Stamp the Sunflower Bouquet in each corner with black ink. Color it with markers and then sponge the edges with Memento Inks. Cut another piece of black CS to 4 1/8" by 3". Take a card panel from the paper collection and trim it to 4" by 2 7/8" then stamp the sentiment on it. Add the black CS and the sentiment together and add Double Dots to the back. Cut two Lacey Corner Flourishes in black CS, from the Cut Mat Create 2B Die. Glue them in the corners of the sentiment panel. Stamp the lady bugs from the Classic Sunflower set, and color them. Add Crystal Lacquer and let them dry. Add all of the elements to the card as shown in the photo.

I've been asked to participate in a unique blog hop by my friend and  super talented teammate at 
Heartfelt Creations.
 The purpose of the hop is to introduce you to me and what makes my creative world tick. Olga chose me as her buddy. She is an amazing crafter and she is such an inspiration to me. She is very talented!!
What am I working on? 
I am working on the next collection from Heartfelt Creations. It is an amazing collection. I am having a lot of fun working with it. I am also turning my craftroom inside out LOL!! I am re-doing it and getting organized.
Why do I create what I do? 
My craftroom is my therapy and my me time. All the stresses of the day melt away when I am crafting, It brings me so much happiness.
How does my creative process work? 
I look at what I am working with and, usually just sit back and design in my head. Then I turn it into a project.
Do I have a favorite tool that I can't live without? 
I would have to say flower making tools are a must have. I love to make flowers.

I hope you have gotten to know me better, and see why I love crafting so much. I have to thank my friend Olga for choosing me. I look forward to crafting for many more years, and make some new friends along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment