Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

October 7, 2014

Hi, welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations. 
I am so excited to introduce you to the new All Geared Up collection. So shift your creativity into high gear because you are going to love it. 

This imaginative mix of gears, cogs, and mechanical flowers uses deep shades of rust, brown, teal, red and cream to create all of those steampunk, vintage, masculine, and mixed media projects. Don't forget about the girly grunge and so much more. 

The dies feature sprockets, gears, cogs, chains, license plates, and leaves for when you want to add some beautiful flowers to your art work. The stamps and papers in this collection are going to have your mind swimming with ideas. So start your engines and lets let the creativity begin. 
I hope you enjoy what I have made this week, and are inspired to create!!
Stop by Heartfelt Creations blog for more inspiration.

Other products: Three silver brads, ivory cardstock (CS), Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Distress inks Tea Dye - Stormy Sky, Vintage Photo, heat gun.
Instructions: Make a 6" by 6" card base. Take a 6" by 6" card panel from the All Geared Up paper collection, and add it to the card base. Take the large square from the Cut Mat Create 2A die, and cut matching paper from the paper collection. Stamp the Nuts and Bolts image onto ivory CS with black ink. Color it with markers. Cut/emboss it with the large square from the Cut Mat Create 2B die. Sponge it with the distress inks. Glue the two squares together and add Double Dots to the back. Take the All Geared Up die and cut the matching cogs and wheels from photo. Color them with markers. Press them into the Essential Glue Pad and then sprinkle UTEE on top. Heat set. Repeat it three more times. Stamp the Sentiment URGR8T, onto ivory CS with black ink. Use the matching die to cut it out. Sponge it with the distress inks. Add all of the elements to the card as shown in the photo.

Other products: Black rhinestones, silver flat back pearls, ivory cardstock (CS), silver - black glitter embossing powder, heat gun, Memento Rose Bud - Desert Sand - Rich Cocoa inks, Spellbinders Labels 8.
Instructions: Make a 7" by 5" card base. Cut a 7" by 5" card panel from the All Geared Up paper collection, and add it to the card base. Stamp the Nuts And Bolts image on ivory CS, with Essential Glue Pad. Add silver embossing powder and heat set. Cut/emboss it with the second Labels eight, then add Double Dots to the back. Take the All Geared Up Die and cut the cogs, wheels, and chain links. Cover each one with the Essential Glue Pad and then add the embossing powder. Heat set. Repeat this three more times. Add all of the elements to the card as shown in the photo.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!!
I appreciate all of your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment