Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

December 24, 2014

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations. It is cold and raining here in Virginia.
 I wish it was snowing instead. 
We are still creating with the Romantique Garden Collection. I hope you will stop by and take a peak at it on Heartfelt Creations online store.
I made a card for you this week, and I hope you will find inspiration to create a new project of your own.
Stop by Heartfelt Creations blog for more inspiration from my teammates. 
I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Christmas. It is such a wonderful time of the year.


Other Products: Memento Tuxedo Black ink - Summer Sky, Gelly Roll Clear Star glitter pen, Copic Markers: BG000, 02, R0, 81, 83, 85, 89, N2, 6, YG 13, G5, 16, Y13, E00, 13, 15, 23, 31, 34, 53, transparent Micro fine glitter, pink pearls, Paper Temptress Iridescent cardstock (CS), blue CS, Labels 8, Grand Calibur, foam tape.
Instructions: Take a piece of blue CS and make a 7" by 5" card base. Take a card panel from the Romantique Garden Paper Collection, and trim it to 6 7/8" by 4 7/8". Add foam tape to the back of the card panel then add it to the front of the card base. Stamp the Romantique Garden, on iridescent CS in black ink. Color it with Copic Markers. Cut/emboss it with the largest Label eight. Glue it to the center of the card panel. Take the Romantique Garden Die and cut one right facing and one left facing branch using the iridescent CS. Add them to the top and bottom corners of the card panel. Stamp Heartthrob blossoms on iridescent CS with black ink. Cut them with the matching die. Add them to the branches. Stick one side of the sticky tape to white CS, then remove the other side of the sticky tape. Pour glitter over it then remove extra glitter. Burnish with your finger to push it into the adhesive. Cut 9 flowers from the Layered Scalloped Posy Die, using the glitter paper. Shape the flowers then add pearls to the centers. Cut the sentiment from the paper collection using the Classic Tag, from the Luggage and Tag Die. Add it to the card. Take the clear glitter pen and add it to the hearts on her dress, her bow on her hat, and her ruffles on her socks. Take the R0 and add polka dots to her dress. Add the glitter flowers to the card as shown in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment