Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December 30,2014

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations.
Our new collection will be coming out soon. I can't wait to share it with you.
You are going to love it. It is just amazing. I am having so much fun working with it.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, 
I had most of my family here with me, It was such a precious time, to share the love and 
meaning of Christmas.
I am looking forward to the New Year!!! Are you going to have a New Year's resolution? I would
Love to know what it is. Mine is to lose 15 pounds.

I have made a shaker card for you today. It is the second time I have made one. The first one was not too great LOL!!!
I hope you will find time to stop by Heartfelt Creations and see all the new changes. 
We have changed our packaging, and have a fabulous new look!! While you are there, stop by and pick up our new, Romantique Garden Collection.
I hope you will find time to stop by Heartfelt Creations blog to see all of the amazing inspiration.














Products Used:
Romantique Garden Paper Collection
Luggage and Tags Die
Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear
Metal Glue Tip - Art Institute
Clear Cardstock 12 x 12

Project Instructions:
Other products: Random sequins, seed beads, foam tape, Maroon cardstock (CS), Spellbinders Classic Ovals
Instructions: Take a piece of maroon cs and make a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base. Take a card panel from the paper collection and trim it to 4" x 5 1/4". Take Largest Oval and cut the center of the card panel out. Center the other piece of the card panel on the card base. Center it and then add the oval you cut out. Once you are sure where you want the oval remove it and add glue. Place it back into the centered card panel then remove the outer piece. Cut a piece of the clear cardstock slightly smaller that the card panel. Glue it to the back of the card panel. Place foam tape on the back, and make sure that the sequins will not be able to fall out. Glue a few of the sequins to oval so that when the card is sitting up you will still be able to see some of them. Place the rest sequins and beads onto the oval, then place the card panel with the foam tape on the card. Line it up with the oval that you glued down. Cut a sentiment from the paper collection using the Ticket Stub from the Luggage and Tag Die. Glue it to the card.

Thank you for stopping by my blog!!!
Happy Crafting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment