Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February 17, 2014

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations.
I am so excited to show you my card this week!! I made some rather colorful roses for it, and 
I have a tutorial on how I made them. 
I am using the Butterfly Medley collection. I am so in love with this collection. I love butterflies and flowers and this collection has the best of both of them.
I hope you will stop by Heartfelt Creation's blog, and look at all of the gorgeous inspiration.



Card Instructions
Other Products: Clear Wink of Stella, Stick pin, fourteen beads and findings, Eclipse Black - purple - pink - Neenah white cardstock (CS), blue - pink rhinestones, Copic Markers pink butterfly RV69, 34, 52, blue butterfly BG10, 13, 09, finger sponges, hot glue gun, glue sticks, Memento Dandelion ink.
Instructions: Cut a 12" by 12" piece of pink CS in half to make a top folding 6" by 6" card base. Cut a 5 5/8" square from the Butterfly Medley collection, and a 5 3/4" square from one of the card panels. Glue them to the card base. Stamp the Botanical Rose stamp in black ink six times on pink CS. Cut them out with the matching die. Randomly sponge the flowers with the other three Memento inks. Mold and shape them. Watch this video here for shaping them. I will also have a photo tutorial on my blog. Stamp four sets of the leaves in the Botanical Rose set. Cut them with the matching die, and then sponge the edges with black ink. Cut four of the Lace Flowers from the Arianna Lace die. Stamp the two butterflies on white CS with black ink. Color them with markers, then add the rhinestones to the bodies. Glue the lace flowers to the card then add the roses. I used a hot glue gun to add my flowers, but you can also just use glue. Glue the butterflies and stick pins to the card. After the card is done take the clear Wink of Stella and go over the butterflies and flowers for an added shimmer.


I brushed Wink of Stella over my flowers 
and Butterflies.

Here is a close up of the of the pink butterfly.
A close up of the blue butterfly, and rose placement.
Tutorial for my card.


This is what you will need for your card. I 
am only showing one of each thing. You will 
see the inks and other supplies below.
Take a 8 1/2 by 11" piece of pink CS 
and stamp the flowers.

Cut them out with the matching die. 
This is how many flowers you will need.
You will sponge each flower with 
these inks Memento inks.

Sponge them with Dandelion ink first.
Then with Rose Bud ink.



Finally with Teal Zeal.
Turn the flower over and take a stylus and 
pull towards the center to pull the petals upward.
Then flip them back over and go around the center
 of the flower with the stylus.
Take The smallest petals and turn them over 
and go in a circular motion to bring the petals up.
This is what they will look like when you are done.
You will add two of each size flower to 
make a rose. 
Then place them on your card base to decide 
where you would like them. 

You will need 4 lace flowers, and two butterflies.
Add all of the elements to the card. If you need sizes or other instructions they are at the top of this post.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!!
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.






No comments:

Post a Comment