Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

February 24, 2015

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations.
I am using the Butterfly Medley collection for my card today. I think it is one of favorites so far.
Love the butterflies and flowers.
I hope you will find time to stop by Heartfelt Creations blog to see all of the amazing inspiration
 I hope you enjoy what I have made for you this week, and are 
inspired to create something new.




Project Instructions:
Other Products: Memento Dandelion ink, Hot Fudge - Neenah White cardstock (CS), Spellbinders Grand Ovals - Grand Decorative Oval, Copic Markers - butterflies Y13, YR18, 04, YG13, E35, 37, 31 - Flowers Y11, 17 - leaves YG 25, 67, Y17 - grass E35, 31, 40, corner punch, Wink of Stella.
Instructions: Take a piece of the brown CS and make a 5 1/2" square card base. Trim a piece of the Butterfly Medley paper collection to 5 1/4" square, and sponge it with Memento inks. Glue it to the card base. Cut two pieces of brown CS to 3 1/4" by 3 3/4". Cut two card panels from the paper collection to 3" by 3 1/2", and sponge them with Memento inks. Glue them to the brown CS, and add Double Dots to the back. Glue Dewdrops the top and bottom corner. Add them to the card as shown in the photo. Stamp the Botanical Swirls flower and the Botanical wings, butterflies on white CS, with black ink. Color them with Copic Markers. Cut the butterflies with the matching die. Cut the image with the smallest Grand Oval. Cut the smallest Grand Decorative Oval with brown CS. Glue them together and add Double Dots to the back. Take the sentiment from the paper collection and add a brown mat to the back. Add the image, butterflies, and sentiment to the card as shown. Brush Wink of Stella over the butterflies.

Have a wonderful and blessed day!
Thank you for stopping by.
I appreciate all of your wonderful comments!!
Stop by Heartfelt Creations for a sneak peak at the next collection coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment